Sunday, July 18, 2010

Angela Aki - Kagayaku Hito

They say if you want to learn to live happily, first you've got to learn how to love yourself to make yourself happy, because it's only you who can change the fate of your own life. Take control of your life and you'll learn to live life to the fullest.

This song was a little reminder of how to appreciate things that happened in my life. It has been long since i've updated my blog since alot of things have changed. 

I've been a fan of Angela Aki since her songs are soothing and aspiring, and i find comfort in her song, just wanted to share with people out there who are down.

(English translation)

I leave the comfort zone of my house carrying my bag in both hands
Every morning I walk this lonely road (Um)

The sun has abandoned me and my presence grows dim
No one notices but my heart is crying

I want to be a shining person
So I close my eyes and imagine it
I’ll laugh a lot, fall in love
And surely be happy, so happy

Words have abandoned me, leaving me with thoughts I can’t express
No one can hear me but my heart is screaming out

I want to be a shining person
So I close my eyes and imagine it
I’ll laugh a lot, dream
And surely be happy, so happy

When you see your reflection in the mirror, do you hate it or love it?
(You gotta learn to love yourself)
Because the reflection in the mirror is what everyone else sees

I want to be a shining person so I close my eyes and imagine it

The shining person’s within me
I have to find out where she is
Don’t turn away from those clear eyes, don’t turn away

I believe the shining person is definitely within me
I’ll laugh a lot, dream, and surely be happy
Someday I’ll be one too

No comments: