Sunday, January 18, 2009

trials and errors of life?

It's been the 2nd week into my semester, as usual there are some new faces that i have never seen, new subjects which i have no clue about, and then there's new assignments to attend to. Yes, it the beginning of when "all hell breaks lose" .. althought there's been some miscomunication here and there this week , but things gradually are solved. Since people do say that "for every problem, there are solutions for it".

So basically, that isn't the big hoo ha for me this week, well the thing that really hit me was i actually fell down the stair 2 days ago, which is of course unexpected. Although i dun go around telling people about my injury, and i do not want pity, it's just that falling down the stairs just like that really did frighten me.

Lucky for me, i did not suffer any bleeding injury, but bruises are there to remind me that due to my "carelessness" i had fallen down the stairs. Ok, the only reason i said carelessness in inverted comma is because i didn't actually slip of a banana skin and fell, actually my legs gave way, it's like Benjamin Button trying to take his first step at walking (if you had watched the movie that is), my legs became really weak (i myself dunno why it happened) , couldn't stand properly, and of all places it had to be near the stairs. SO there i go tumbling down the stairs.

Laugh if you want to, but falling down that stairs made me wonder, "was i going to bleed especially right after i felt the impact of knocking my head", or "will i be really ok after this fall"

Sure it sounds silly, but to me whether it's at home or elsewhere, ppl do die due to accidental death, sometimes something that we least expect, it's like as Dato' Sheikh Muszaphar's brother who had bang the wall... and what happened to him? he died for crying out loud.

It really made me to be more careful , and also it's a reminder life is short, it's actually very easy to die, but living is really hard, was it worth it to die just like that, surely no, but sumtimes accidental death cannot be avoided, but at least live the life you want, something you woun't regret, live life to the fullest as they say.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." ~ Gautama Siddhartha


*small note : Happy Birthday Marianne! =)