Friday, November 21, 2008

random post

results are out today.. which was nerve racking at the first moment... but soon became a joyous occasion. I'm so glad that i have managed to be consistent throughout my years in RMIT program ... and thank goodness i didn't fail my audit paper... but yet i feel abit of dissapoinment whereby i did not manage to improve my score (e.g. from credits to distincions) heck it does affect my GPA scores... sighs*

the only reason why i care about my GPA scores is because i didn't want to be someone who couldn't make it to the big 4 firms later on... well yes i'm just aiming high.. and yes i wanted to be with the "top of the cream"

Pressure will definitely be there when u're with the "cream" ... but why not? i have been with people that were so much better than me that some don't even need to work so hard to get to where they are, while i admit am slow in learning had to work 2 times harder than them... but the most refreshing part of it is u will actually learn something from them... well meeting the right people is also important, they will be the ones who will actually help u when u're in trouble... which in my lifetime.. am glad i have met a few.

Well Life Goes ON! =)

"Play hard, Work hard"

P/S : about L4D .... i managed to get the game last monday... haha took my time to go to KL and bought it at Sg Wang, n thanks to Wai Leng for accompanying me down =).. hope she get the internship at BDO hehe... the game is awesome btw

No comments: